Reflections past and future

Going over my Facebook business page today and looking back over the photos I've taken the last year or so. It's crazy how much I have learned. Going from shooting in auto to shooting in manual and learning how to come out of my shell and talk to people during photo shoots. I've learned so much about myself and about the people I have done photo-shoots for. I am looking forward to the future and continuing my business and meeting new people down here in Georgia. The area is gorgeous and there are so many opportunities for pictures. Every time we are out driving, I see different spots and I analyze it for future photo shoots. I am excited for this adventure in Georgia and to continue my goal and passion of creating reflections of others and capturing memories that will last a lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, bridge to our future." Alex Haley

Rainbow documentary part 2-birth stories!

Power of incentives at your photo session