Why Photography

When I was trying to decide on the name for my photography business, I wanted it to be something unique. Something that would stand out. Something that was different. I choose Reflections by Luna because that is my goal my goal is to capture with the camera what you might not see yourself. My goal is to make the experience of having pictures taken fun and exciting. My goal is to give you those captured memories that will last a lifetime whether it be a picture of your family, or celebrating a new baby, or celebrating different milestones throughout life: first day of school, senior year, first day of college, engagement, anniversary etc. My goal is to make sure that those special memories are preserved so that you have something for the present to look back and reflect on but also something to pass on to future generations so that you can tell stories or they can learn what their family was like in the past. Reflection is defined as a serious thought or contemplation. When I do a photo session I put a lot of thought and research into what I want to present for the client and how I am going to do it. I look forward to every photoshoot with enthusiasm and joy and when I present the pictures afterwards I love the reactions of gratefulness and excitement I get for providing them with the memories that I have now preserved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, bridge to our future." Alex Haley

Power of incentives at your photo session

Rainbow documentary part 2-birth stories!