Family: Where life begins and love never ends.

The family dynamic of this family was a little different than those I have photographed before. There was a 7 year age gap between the kids but you could hardly tell. They acted like best friends.
When I asked the brother to give his sister a piggy back ride, he only hesitated for a second and her only reaction was "I hope he doesn't drop me. But she loved every second of it and you could tell they had a strong bond.
The family picture with them holding hands was a little different for them but when I added in a fun prompt of "look at the funniest person in the family" it started everyone laughing as they looked at the dad and they all seemed to relax.
You could tell how close knit they were. No matter how I arranged them, they always had a smile on their face. Probably one of my easiest families to photograph. I really enjoyed capturing these memories for them and hope to continue to do so in the future.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, bridge to our future." Alex Haley

Power of incentives at your photo session

Rainbow documentary part 2-birth stories!